About the Pitney Bowes:
As a Data Science, you will be part of the team that designs data science solutions and bring optimization to business functions impacting top and bottom line. You will be deeply involved in leading the innovation using statistical inference and ML techniques. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
Pitney Bowes off campus Drive Details :
|Company Name:||Pitney Bowes|
|Position:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Degree Needed:||B.Tech/B.E./ M.S/ M.Tech|
|Experience Needed:||1-2 years|
|Salary:||best in industry|
• A good foundation with Python and R.
• Should be able to work with libraries like NumPy, Pandas, scikit-learn.
• Good knowledge with SQL Query
• Good understanding of Statistics (descriptive and inferential) and Probability.
• Stronghold on following machine learning algorithms
o Linear Regression
o Logistic Regression
o Boosted Trees (Gradient Boosting Machine)
o Deep Learning
• Basic Principles of Machine Learning System Design
• Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate with business stakeholders.
• Some experience with team building is Nice to have.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• At least 1-2 years’ experience designing and developing large scale, mission critical and high availability web applications.
How to Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here