About the Company:
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Philips off campus Drive Details :
|Experience Needed:||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Role Competency & requirement:
• Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++/C#
• Sound knowledge of SDLC
• Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
• Develops the work with focus on customer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code she/he creates.
• Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
• Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
• Good in OS fundamentals
• Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
• Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
• Should be a good team player
How to Apply for Philips careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …