About the Paytm:
Paytm Labs is located in the heart of Toronto. We are a diverse, and tight-knit team that is committed to working for the end consumer. Transmitting billions of bytes of electronic and secure data at dizzying speeds is our forte. It allows us to make commerce more accessible and convenient for our customers.
Paytm off campus drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Batch:||2015- 2019 Batch|
|Experience Needed:||1yrs to 6yrs|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Connect the dots between business goals and consumer problems through Product development.
- Solve most challenging problem of scaling and business logic.
- Write and design services which is full testable.
- Write automation to ease development and deployment.
- Identify and own meaningful metrics for success and moving them dramatically.
- Prepare and present management updates on key initiatives.
- Communicate clearly at all levels in the organisation.
- Conduct multivariate experiments to constantly validate hypothesis and bash all the myths.
- Last but not the list enjoy your work and party hard.
- Design and build scalable SOA/Micro-services with Java and Spring.
- Adept at delivering features through build, test and deployment automation.
- Tech and Product enthusiast who has strong understanding and is willing to shape, drive and Implement product design at Paytm.
- Extremely outcome oriented, knows clearly why things have to be done can clearly articulate the expected outcome and bring people on board to achieve it.
- Min 1-6 years of experience as Sr. Engineer in a B2C startup/company preferably in a fin-tech startup.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Experience with Elastic Search, AWS.
- Knowledge of Go, Rust, Scala, Python or AngularJS/React a plus.
- Entrepreneurial drive and have hands-on experience in creating products which solve users problem.
- Have outstanding leadership skills, excellent people/communication and negotiation skills.
- Have a successful track record of building a scalable software system.
- Good at defining standards and best practices for how the code is developed.
- Good at Design patterns, Algorithms and Data structures
How to Apply for Paytm careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …