PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Paypal company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Paypal Off Campus Drive 2023 | MBA/ PGDM | Bangalore /Chennai.
Job Details for PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Product Management Intern|
|CTC||Best In Industry|
Job Description for PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023
We are seeking world-class problem solvers who have a passion for data and a relentless focus on execution and delivery. You will be most successful with a healthy combination of both, technical skills and business acumen. As a Product Management Intern, you will be expected to work on product management initiative and support appropriate analytical needs. Should be strong in communication and analytics skills. Prior understanding of technology products is helpful.
- Understand PayPal’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in class
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Build dashboards and drive data driven decisions
- Develop product roadmaps and work with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics)
- Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
- Drive product development by building end to end solutions with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams
Skills Required for PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023
- Must currently be pursuing an MBA/PGDM degree from an accredited college or university and graduating in 2024
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Knowledge of data analytics and statistics (using SQL, R, Tableau, Hive, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong problem-solving abilities – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Experience working with internet technologies, or the payments industry is desirable
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers’ insights
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Ability to write scripts or snippets of code preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to interface and build relations at all levels
Selection Process for PayPal Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
How to Apply for Paypal Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Paypal Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply for PayPal Product Management Intern Role :-Click Here|