About The Company:
Launched in 2013, OYO is India’s largest branded network of hotels. Its network currently spans over 200 Indian cities including all major metros, regional commercial hubs, leisure destinations, and key pilgrimage towns. The company’s vision is to become the most preferred and trusted hotel brand in the world.
Company Name: OYO
Company Website: www.oyo.com
Position: Software Engineer
Desired Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon, IN
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Salary: Best In Industry
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Experienced backend developer with extensive work on NodeJS and backbone js, Ruby
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build structure, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
- Iterate, test new ideas and shape the future vision for developer tools that operate in the cloud.
- Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
- Create from the ground up a new, world-class user experience using the latest in front-end UX platforms and technologies.
- Deeply understand and work with with a variety of developer tools across the spectrum of the software development lifecycle.
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline from premier institute
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of the latest developer tools across the software development workflow (coding, building, deployment, operations, task tracking, real-time communication)
- 0-3 years of strong hands-on development experience including at least 1.5 years of real-world web development experience using JSP, Java Servlets, Java Struts, Spring, & Hibernate
- Good understanding of design patterns, object oriented design, and frameworks
- Good RDBMS skills and experience in DB/SQ
- Experience with multiple technologies – LAMP, Ruby on Rails, Python, Perl, Java, PHP
- Exposure to MVC frameworks such as Rails, Spring, Django, CodeIgniter.
- Experience working with scripting language such as Pearl – to quickly roll our parsers for analysis and write small modules – is preferred
- Exposure to Postgres, Mysql (exposure to NoSQL database related technologies like MongoDB, Redis, Aerospike, Cassandra etc. is a plus)
Good to have
- Experience with SCRUM methodology or extreme programming is a great plus
- Exposure to app servers like JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Previous start-up experience or contribution to any open source project
- Experience working on DROOLS or any other rule engine and SOAP/string based API integrations.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here