About the Optum:
Optum, a UnitedHealth Group CompanyCareers at Optum If you”re going to change careers, why not look for an employer that”s out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we”re driving innovation and change all over the world. That”s creating opportunity right here in India for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality.
Optum off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Associate Business Analyst|
|Job Location:||Gurgaon, Hyderabad|
|Experience Needed:||1+ years|
|Salary:||best in industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- 1+ years of experience in business/finance analysis collecting, analyzing, and presenting data and recommendations to management
- Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and/or evaluation of business processes
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- We’ll put you in the driver’s seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It’s the opportunity to do your life’s best work. (sm)
- Use your Sharp Analytical Skills to help us support, compile and report key information! Create, enhance, and maintain budget or financial planning models, surveys, benchmarks. Evaluate, interpret and analyze data and business process and analyze/monitor new, routine and ad hoc reports. Provide support when compiling and reporting information and assume responsibility for data integrity among various internal groups and/or between internal and external sources. Support short term operational activities.
- Positions in this function conduct and manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning.
- They support short and long term operational/strategic business activities – by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. They also develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
How to Apply :
Apply Link:Click Here