About the Company:
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Company Name: Nuance Communications
Degree Needed: Computer Science degree or similar
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Lucknow, IN
Work experience: 0-2
We are looking for a C developer responsible for bringing new core technology from the research lab into a production environment. Your primary responsibility will be to study and understand the new technologies and apply your C knowledge to develop APIs that are efficient, reliable, and easy to maintain.
Contribute to development of our core Embedded automatic speech recognition and natural language understanding technology and software product. Analyse technology solutions and implement them in our software product.
- Design, build, document and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code
- Find defect and performance bottlenecks, and devise solutions to these problems
- Assist with maintaining a high code quality standard, good organization and test automation
- Create Python tools for API users and to support the development process.
- Education: Computer Science degree or similar
- Work experience: 0-2
- Strong skills in C, with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification
- Very good knowledge of algorithms and data-structures.
- Good knowledge of the standard library as specified by ISO and ANSI and of potential differences between platforms.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Good understanding of object-oriented or modular programming (also in C!)
- Knowledge of threading and multi-core programming.
- Very good understanding of version control systems such as Git and Mercurial.
- Good knowledge of a high-level scripting language like Python is a plus.
- The daily working language is English.
- Good English is therefore essential.
- Team player, must be able to express his needs, questions clearly.
- Experience with working in distributed teams is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile process methodologies like Scrum, Kanban.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here