About the Company:
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Nuance off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Associate Quality |
|Batch:||2015 – 2019 Batch|
|Experience Needed:||0-0 Year|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
At Nuance Communications, everything we do is focused on developing the most human, natural, intuitive ways to use your voice to take command of information. Our people and our technology have pioneered the highest functioning speech software in the world, ceaselessly perfecting the ability for machines to recognize and emulate the human voice.
We design and deliver technologies that intuitively link man, machine and the global storehouse of knowledge to help companies and consumers work seamlessly and intelligently with the world.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Creating test plans and identifying test objectives from the requirement and design specifications.
• Designing and maintaining technical test scenarios for manual and/or automated execution.
• Create specifications for test data and test environments.
• Execute manual and/or automated test scenarios.
• Producing test reports, documenting the results of the test scenarios.
• Accurately identify and communicate defects and systems enhancements to the development teams utilizing the defect tracking system.
• Communicating with the Test Lead at all times to inform them of the progress/problems being encountered in the testing of any solution.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science
• Prior testing experience in IVR/VXML environment
• Excellent understanding of software testing techniques.
• Experience in creating technical test plans and test specifications.
• Ability to identify, isolate and document system deficiencies in a clear and concise manner.
• Attention to detail with a methodical problem-solving approach
• Solid understanding of the SDLC and STLC
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Work independently of others when required.
• Experience working within Microsoft server environments, understanding of database concepts
• Preferred test engineering certificates (ISTQB, ISEB)
• Experience in testing mobility products (IOS/Android) is a plus
How To Apply:
Apply Link-Click Here