NTT Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for NTT company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ BS | Chennai.
Job Details for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Software Application Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ BS|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best In Industry|
Job Description for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023
- Develop applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs.
- Design and write code for applications and maintain applications databases.
- Analyze and edit existing software applications to improve and optimize functionality, fix problems, and enable their use on new hardware platforms.
- Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimize performance.
- Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to the application.
- Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug-free.
- Install applications and act as technical advisor.
- Communicate with relevant internal technical stakeholders to obtain information on project limitations, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Consult with clients in the design phase to determine client needs.
- Produce software documentation following company software process and templates.
- Participates in software product review meetings and team meetings.
Skills Required for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023
- Broad understanding of computer science, with specific knowledge of computer programming, application design, and user-focused features
- Creative problem solvers
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Good team players and maintain the integrity and display good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and analyze complex systems
- Proficient in writing software using the Java Programming Language and a standard object library
- Sound knowledge of software development process
- Familiarity with agile development such as Scrum
- Knowledge of software integrated development environments
- Extensive knowledge in various programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, C++, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
Selection Process for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
How to Apply for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply for NTT Software Application Development Engineer Role :-Click Here|