About the NTT-Netmagic :
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions.
NTT-Netmagic off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||1 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Greetings from Netmagic (NTT Netmagic Communications Company)
This is Siddhi Tawade writing you on behalf of Netmagic. Netmagic IT Services is growing at a very fast pace and has evolved as a solid player in its line of business. We are looking for enthusiastic people like you to help us drive this business to newer heights and grow along with the company
We are looking for dynamic and ambitious professionals for our company. We take this opportunity to invite you to explore suitable career opportunities with us and be a part of our enthusiastic team. Please do send us your updated profile so that we can discuss the current career options in detail. Also if any of your friends in your network are looking for opportunity, please forward this mail to them or send us their contact detail so that we can get in touch with them.
Role : Linux Engineer L1Experience : 1 to 3 YearsLocation : Mumbai (Chandivali)
- Work in a 24 X 7 Environment and extend technical support to clients over Emails,
- portal or voice.
- Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed /
- Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as
- per the escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues
- handled / worked upon.
- Shift report generation on daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily
- Work on the change request and new Installations
- Ensure earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA
- Following up with Vendors, Service Providers & Partners hardware & software
- whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes
- Generation of various weekly & monthly reports
- Carry out proactive and reactive administration on Linux and associated
- Ownership of Infrastructure and responsible for service uptime / availability
- Ensure adherence to process
- Monitoring & Management of Symantec NetBackup.
How to Apply 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here