About the Nokia:
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Nokia off campus Drive Details :
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description :
- Hands-on Java 11, and J2EE experience
- Experience with Eclipse RCP and Plugin Development Environment.
- Understanding on Eclipse 4 (e4) component model basics
- Experience in Eclipse modelling frameworks like EMF, ECORE, GMF, GEF.
- Building UI with SWT and Jface APIs.
- Experience in using Eclipse Forms (FormsUI APIs).
- Experience in RESTful APIs
Skills Required :
- knowledge in Spring 5.x, Spring Boot
- knowledge in Messaging frameworks like – RabbitMQ / Kafka, messaging APIs
- Knowledge in SQL ( Oracle/ Maria DB) / NO SQL databases ( Cassandra , Redis etc)
- Knowledge in HTML5, JQuery, NodeJS and different front end technologies is plus
- Knowledge in Jenkins, cucumber and any automation
How to Apply for Nokia careers 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here