About the NetApp:
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation.
NetApp off campus drive Details 2020:
|Batch:||2018- 2020 Batch|
|Experience Needed:||2+ Yrs|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
This role will be responsible for the design, development, evaluation and optimization of programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Responsibilities include analyzing existing programs or formulating logic for new systems, devising logic procedures, preparing flowcharts, coding and testing programs
- Excellent programming and development skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools
- Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility
- Ability to develop complex programming/development tasks within the supported functional area
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle
- Good understanding of relational database concepts.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Should be able to help identify semi-routine problems and generate possible solutions
- Persistent and dependable, especially with meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- This individual will interact primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects; may work with functional peers on some tasks
- Actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.
How to Apply:
Apply Link-Click Here