About the Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Morgan Stanley off campus Drive Details 2020 :
|Company Name:||Morgan Stanley|
|Batch:||2016- 2019/ Batch|
|Experience Needed:||Exp-3-6 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- As part of our L3 team, you will represent the Postgres DBaaS in all dialogue and decisions around the architecture, deployment, and/or management of database environments.
- Candidate will contribute in the definition of operational best practices and automation of operational tasks related to the existing Postgres DBaaS plant, as well as provide training, guideline and establish procedures for L1 and L2 teams globally.
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting user issues with deep dive-in issues
- Candidates must be well organized, have strong communication and interpersonal skills,should be confident working independently.
- Ability to diagnose problems and triage / resolve issues across various tiers (application, network, database, server, or storage tiers)
- Ability to implement automation to reduce manual administrative tasks through use of jobs, scripts, Ansible playbooks.
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery principles and practices, including planning, testing, backup/restore
- Hands-on experience on database administration, backup recovery and troubleshooting in co-location environments.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment.
- Responsible for configuring, integrating, and maintaining all Development, QA, Staging and Production PostgreSQL databases within the organization.
- Responsible for all backup, recovery, and upgrading of all of the PostgreSQL databases.
- Monitoring databases to optimize database performance and diagnosing any issues.
- Develop, implement, maintain policies and procedures and document database architecture to ensure the security and integrity of the databases.
- Implement data models, database designs, data access, table maintenance and code changes together with our development team.
- Experience in code migration, database change management through various stages of development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Postgres DBA
- Strong experience with Postgres V9.4, V10 and V11+
- Strong troubleshooting/performance tuning skills required. Must be able to improve SQL performance
- Proficient in Postgres RDBMS installation/configuration, patching, troubleshooting, performance tracking/tuning, back-up/recovery, remote monitoring skills with hands-on experience in large and very dynamic environments
- Experience in Perl/Python scripting in UNIX environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
- Experience in change control
How to Apply for Morgan Stanley careers 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here