About the Company:
MoonX is a platform of the future for trading crypto assets that is decentralised and co-owned by the entire MoonX Family.While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, the MoonX family is up to build a highly secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on private blockchain. It will include easy cryptocurrency payments integration and even a digital arbitration system.
Company Name: MoonX
Company Website: https://moonx.pro/
Position: Software Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Needed: Fresher
Degree Needed:BE/ BTech/Mtech/ MCA
Salary: Best In Industry
Roles and responsibilities:
Who We Look For :
- We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. We are building ultralow latency and high throughput engines around our crypto currency trading and data analytics.
- As part of the development team, the candidate will be helping the tech operations team and help building scalable, concurrent and resilient solutions using Java and open source frameworks like Vert.x, Solace, Kafka, reactJS to name a few in high paced delivery mode.
- Opportunity to make an impact in a critical business function with high visibility. Your work will span multiple trading platforms and asset classes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS :
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL :
- Building services around our low latency trading engines, scalable and resilient services
- Ability to bring about change and innovation to a critical business function
- Working either locally onsite, or work remotely (if not fulltime) with daily standup, and collaborating with MoonX engineers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- Enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual with high degree of attention to detail
- Clear understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Familiarity with core programming concepts and techniques
- A good understanding in Java, SQL, MongoDB, Kafka/messaging system
- Familiarity with standard SDLC tools and Continuous Integration paradigms using ansible, team city, Git, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here