Mindtree Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer | BE/BTech, MCA | 2017 Batch | PAN India
About the Company:
Mindtree is a USD 580+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 100 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers. For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan – it reflects our approach to every engagement.
Company Name: Mindtree Limited
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bhubaneswar
Salary: ₹ 3,25,000
Desired Experience: Freshers ( 2017 Batch)
Event Date and Location:
Multiple events are planned in Bangalore / Delhi, the same will be updated in due course of time.
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation) OR MCA
- Good academics (65% and above in Xth/ XIIth and Graduation / PG aggregate)
- Good pH score
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Job Description / Details :
- Mindtree has a vision on the Mindtree Technical Specialist program. Mindtree welcomes campus Minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
- Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements.
- Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode.
- Candidates will have opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
- Selected candidates would have a differentiated training program at our Global Learning Centre located in Bhubaneswar.