About the Company:
MindTree off campus recruitment drive has been scheduled for 2019 & 2020 batch freshers who are recently graduated in BE/BTech (CSE/ISE/IT and Circuital Branches ECE/TCE/EE only) . This off campus drive is plan to be scheduled in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Kochi, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Indore, Bhopal, Kolkata, Jaipur, Vishakapatnam.
Mindtree is a USD 580+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
MindTree off campus drive Details:
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune and Bhubaneswar|
|Salary:||₹ 0 – 2.9 LPA|
• Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
• Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
• Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
• Incident management and client handling skills.
• Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
• Basic application support knowledge
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
• Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
• Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
• Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
• Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
• High Integrity
• Problem solving skills and learning attitude
• Good communication skills
• Confident & Energetic
• Team player
• Process oriented
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|Company||Location||Last Date||Apply Link|
|TCS||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Cognizant||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Atos Syntel||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
• MS SQL
• My SQL
• ITIL Basic Concepts
• Aptitude test
• Group Discussion
• Technical interview
• Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
• Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
How to Apply for MindTree off campus drive Oct -2019:
Apply Link:Click Here