About The Company:
Chandigarh University, Gharuan Mohali takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to participate in the joint campus placement drive by Mindtree Ltd for BE / B Tech and MCA students of 2020 passing out batch. The details are as mentioned below.
MindTree off campus drive Details:
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2020 Batch
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65% Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA only)
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained from in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total of maximum marks in all the subjects from the first to last semester.
- Candidates need to clear all exams before joining and should come with Degree Certificates.
- Only Students from CS/IT and circuital branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below)
- Gaps in education should be less than 1 year and gaps within Engineering course is not eligible
- The Complete Java Programmer: From Scratch to Advanced
- Software development in Python: A practical approach
- Python for Beginners – Basics to Advanced
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python & R
- Malware Analysis Masterclass – Defeat Hackers And Malware
Our Learning Program:
Your learning journey with Mindtree begins in our Bhubaneswar office (a.k.a. Mindtree Kalinga), where you get to spend 12 weeks with fellow graduates in our unique learning oriented environment (a.k.a. Orchard). Your learning Leads have been hand-picked from our delivery organization to expose you to real-life experiences and knowledge that will help you prepare for LIVE projects once you successfully complete our Orchard program. You would be assigned to an appropriate industry group/ technology practice based on your aptitude and performance in the Orchard program.
Duration and completion:
The residential learning program is spread across 12 weeks at Mindtree Kalinga. Learners will have to successfully complete all learning assessments through this period to graduate from Orchard. Thereafter, you will be assigned to a work location that could be Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune or Bhubaneswar, depending on our business need and considering your preference. Whichever location you work from, your learning experience and collaborative experience with colleagues would be similar.
Career progression and skill development:
Learning is an ongoing process at Mindtree. You will get to take unlimited learning courses on ‘Yorbit’, our learning platform. There is no manager approval required to take over 1,000 yorbit courses available. You can therefore deepen your knowledge and understanding on topics that are technical or behavioral and personality development oriented.
How to Apply for MindTree off campus drive Oct -2019:
Apply Link:Click Here