Microsoft Recruitment 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of support engineer at Microsoft. the detailed Microsoft requirement and Microsoft application process further below in the article.
So, Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Also, Microsoft (the word being a portmanteau of “microcomputer software”) was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975, to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800. It rose to dominate the personal computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by Microsoft Windows.
Microsoft Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||support engineer|
|Course Specialization||BA/ BS Degree|
- Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
- Experience with one or more Big Data or Analytics Products and Services
- Azure Data Factory
- Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Azure HDInsight, Azure Databricks
- Azure Cosmos DB, NoSQL Services, MongoDB
- Data Lake
- Cloud Streaming technologies
- Open Source Ecosystem (Linux, Apache, etc.)
- Developer Experience: Python, Scala, R
- Experience with one or more customer support, product support, technical support, IT Admin support, Consulting, systems development, product development, network operations, software engineering, or I.T. consulting, customer or technical support or consulting or end-user support.
Apply Link: Click Here