About the Company:
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||2+ Yrs|
|Salary:||best in industry|
Are you looking to make a real difference in Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and organization to achieve more, with the power of cloud computing? Do you want to work on the cutting edge of Cloud Computing, create systems that make millions of machines look like one big cloud, build highly scalable disturbed systems? Do you want to be part of a team that has a startup-up mindset and work together to delight our customers and have loads of fun and learning along the way?
If this excites you, then come join the Azure Dedicated team in India. We are responsible for building and offering specialized hardware and bare-metal solutions on Azure. This involves large scale specialized solutions like VMWare, SAP Hana, super computers like Cray and more. We build high scale distributed systems for massive planetary scale and we build systems that are fully automated end to end. Such an undertaking requires engineers will deep expertise in computer science fundamentals, ranging from hardware, operating systems, networking to distributed design, focus on quality and sustainability. We need engineers with experience in open source technologies.
- Own and deliver software services to scale, secure, monitor and auto-manage specialized workloads on Azure.
- You will get to solve hard distributed system problems while making changes to fundamental Azure control and data plane components, networking and operating systems.
- Build seamless integration for specialized workloads in Azure. This would involve contributions and usage of OSS systems, writing cross-platform services that run efficiently on Windows and Linux.
- As part of the team, you will be working across organizations and teams, to deliver mission-critical workloads. It is a fast-paced environment. Our emphasis is on value to customers and lives site excellence.
- PhD, Masters or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 2-3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in distributed systems and/or cloud platforms a plus
- Publications and/or certifications related to cloud technologies a plus
- Proven track record of industry innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Microsoft careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …