About the Company:
Micron memory and storage solutions define what the world can do with data. Our more than 37,000 team members, in 18 different countries, work with countless customers to innovate every day and pursue the products that will shape how we live and work tomorrow.
Micron Technology off campus drive Details :
|Company Name:||Micron Technology|
|Position:||DATA OPERATIONS ENGINEER|
|Experience Needed:||0-3 yrs|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide L2 support for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and platforms
- Participate in design, architecture review and deployment of Data Warehouse data models and solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners and other IT teams to ensure data solutions are available, recover from failures and operate healthy
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Manage knowledge as it relates to Operations.
- Own and drive post-mortem for critical issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Build critical insights to Operations team’s performance and operate in a analytic driven operational environment
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule
- Ability to learn and use mutliple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Maintain support documentation, including: FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
- Qualifications and Experience
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- 0-3 years of experience working with databases, PL-SQL, T-SQL and ETL (Microsoft SSIS) tools.
- Software Engineering background and experience a plus.
- Data Vault, Inmon, or Kimball data architecture knowledge is a plus
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Preferred qualifications and experience
- Experience with various technologies, frameworks and processes, such as Agile, Microsoft BI Suite, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP (ECC, APO, SLT, BW, Business Objects, and HANA), data warehousing, data flow mapping, requirements gathering, testing and data validation techniques.
- Experience with SAP ECC.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Prior experience working in ITIL based environment is expected
- ITSM certification is a plus
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related fields
How to Apply for Micron Technology careers 2020:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Earn From Your Photos||Click Here|
|Data Entry Work Online Jobs||Click Here|
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …