About the Company:
Micron memory and storage solutions define what the world can do with data. Our more than 37,000 team members, in 18 different countries, work with countless customers to innovate every day and pursue the products that will shape how we live and work tomorrow.
Micron Technology off campus drive Details :
|Company Name:||Micron Technology|
|Experience Needed:||0-5 yrs|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Responsibilities and Tasks
Understand the Business Problem and the Relevant Data
- Maintain an intimate understanding of company and department strategy
- Translate analysis requirements into data requirements
- Identify and understand the data sources that are relevant to the business problem
- Develop conceptual models that capture the relationships within the data
- Define the data-quality objectives for the solution
- Be a subject matter expert in data sources and reporting options
Architect Data Management Systems
- Use understanding of the business problem and the nature of the data to select appropriate data management system (Big Data, OLTP, OLAP, etc.)
- Design and implement optimum data structures in the appropriate data management system (Hadoop, Teradata, SQL Server, etc.) to satisfy the data requirements
- Plan methods for archiving/deletion of information
Develop, Automate, and Orchestrate an Ecosystem of ETL Processes for Varying Volumes of Data
- Identify and select the optimum methods of access for each data source (real-time/streaming, delayed, static)
- Determine transformation requirements and develop processes to bring structured and unstructured data from the source to a new physical data model
- Develop processes to efficiently load the transform data into the data management system
Prepare Data to Meet Analysis Requirements
- Work with the data scientist to implement strategies for cleaning and preparing data for analysis (e.g., outliers, missing data, etc.)
- Develop and code data extracts
- Follow standard methodologies to ensure data quality and data integrity
- Ensure that the data is fit to use for data science applications
Qualifications and Experience:
- 0-7 years of experience developing, delivering, and/or supporting data engineering, advanced analytics or business intelligence solutions
- Ability to work with multiple operating systems (e.g., MS Office, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Experienced in developing ETL/ELT processes using Apache Ni-Fi and Snowflake
- Significant experience with big data processing and/or developing applications and data sources via Hadoop, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, MapReduce, HBASE, Flume, etc.
- Understanding of how distributed systems work
- Familiarity with software architecture (data structures, data schemas, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.) including SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong mathematics background, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Experience working in a global, multi-functional environment
- Software development
- Ability to travel as needed
How to Apply for Micron Technology careers 2020:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Earn From Your Photos||Click Here|
|Data Entry Work Online Jobs||Click Here|
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …