About the Company:
Micron memory and storage solutions define what the world can do with data. Our more than 37,000 team members, in 18 different countries, work with countless customers to innovate every day and pursue the products that will shape how we live and work tomorrow.
Micron Technology off campus drive Details :
|Company Name:||Micron Technology|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description :
- Experience in developing, delivering, and/or supporting data engineering, advanced analytics or business intelligence solutions
- Ability to work with multiple operating systems (e.g., MS Office, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Experienced in developing ETL/ELT processes using Apache Ni-Fi and Snowflake
- Significant experience with big data processing and/or developing applications and data sources via Hadoop, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, MapReduce, HBASE, Flume, etc.
- Understanding of how distributed systems work
- Familiarity with software architecture (data structures, data schemas, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.) including SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong mathematics background, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
Documents to be :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here