About the Company
Microchip Technology Inc. is an American publicly-listed corporation that is a manufacturer of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits.
Microchip off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu|
|Experience Needed:||0-0 Yrs|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
The Corporate Applications Engineer (CAE) is a Microchip applications engineer providing technical support to customers, clients, distributors, and representatives. The CAE is knowledgeable and skilled in Microchip products and solutions to guide the customer on selecting, using and troubleshooting products which best fit their requirements. The CAE enables customer self-sufficiency by writing knowledge base articles, application notes, user’s guide, and developing and presenting training. his person will work closely with Microchip FAE, Sales and Marketing teams to provide pre- and post-sales support and solutions to customers. The CAE is passionate about making customers succeed in the marketplace.
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers
- Knowledge of 8051, ARM, AVR or PIC Microcontrollers will be an advantage
- Knowledge of protocols used in the industry
- Exposure to protocols used in communication and control will be a an advantage
- Knowledge of peripherals
- Exposure to peripherals like ADC, CAN, I2C, PWM, SPI, USART and USB will be an advantage
- Aptitude for debug
- Problem solving and the ability to debug are highly desired
- Good communication skills
- Communication is vital to any organization. Candidates should be able to demonstrate good written and oral communication.