About the Medtronic:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Medtronic off campus Drive Details :
|Salary:||Best in industry|
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Understand design guidelines, brand design language while development of visuals for GUI design
- Possess illustration skills to create high fidelity visuals, story boarding etc. based on GUI design
- Should be flexible in terms of getting used to various design tools and techniques.
- Maintain high quality documentation.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent.
- Interested in 9- 12 months of internship on creating visuals and GUI in complex medical device domain.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to produce high-quality documentation
- Solid experience in creating storyboards, user flows, and high-fidelity illustrations, Proficiency in Photoshop,
Illustrator, Adobe creative suite or other visual design tools.