About the Company:
Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data.
Company Name: Media.net
Company website: https://www.media.net/
Position: Associate Software Test Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 0- 1 yr
Salary: Best In Industry
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field.
- 0 to 1 year of experience in manual testing design and execution.
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
- Good Knowledge of UI testing, Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies.
- Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
- Experience in a programming language is a big plus
- Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate
requireddata to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
duringdesign reviews and recommend product improvements.
Time and Venue
- 5th March , 11 AM onwards
- Directiplex, Opp Andheri Subway, Old Nagardas Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069.
More Information: Click Here