MatchMove is one of the worlds fastest growing and most disruptive FinTech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.MatchMove’s proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables ‘Banking As A Service’ and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTM within any app to empower businesses and their customers and partners to Spend, whether online or in a brick and mortar store, Send, whether P2P domestic transfers or cross-border remittances or mass disbursements to global recipients, and Lend, where based on users spending and sending patterns, a data score would be assigned and lending solutions would be customized and offered to the users, all on a single platform
Company Name: MatchMove India Pvt Ltd
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Official Website: www.matchmove.com
Work Location: Bangalore
- 2018 batch BE/BTech
- Good Academics
- Good pH score
We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on software engineers with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong on development fundamentals.
- Responsible for the Up time and Reliability of our Platform/Services
- 24/7/365 Monitoring and Response to Alerts/Events, Incident Management, Problem management, Activities pertaining to Change management, Reporting of KPI, CMDB management
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health
- Basic Triage and Troubleshooting skills using Logs, Tools, SQL queries, scripts etc.,
- Build and evolve the Operations Handbook
- Incident and P1 mgmt. including RCA closure
- Develop python or shell scripting for task automation
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here