We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
MasterCard off campus drive Details :
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description :
- Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artefacts within expected time and quality
- Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end Developers, Service Developers and Product Owners to implement the next generation of enterprise application
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talent
- Develop automated functional and performance tests deployed to a continuous-integration pipeline
- Ensure code is easily maintainable (i.e. accepted object-oriented design and packaging principles) and tracked in version control system (Github)
- Participate in architectural discussions , iteration planning, and feature sizing meetings
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs
- Own the end to end delivery of key features and be responsible for the quality of the code.
- Ensure solutions are consistent with MasterCard policies and standards for Security, Accessibility, and Privacy.
Skills Required :
- Proven experience in object oriented programming languages (Java), RESTful API, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, Cloud and Database technologies (Oracle).
- Experience working on CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
How to Apply :
Apply Link:Click Here