Mastercard Off-Campus drive 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Data Scientist at Mastercard. the detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed in this article below.
So, Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
Mastercard Off-Campus drive 2021:
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Course Specialization||B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech /M.B.A|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
Integrated Analytics has pioneered a transaction based revenue methodology to inform and guide Mastercard’s Strategy, Product Design and Innovation. We build internal analytic partnerships, strengthening their focus on the health of the business, portfolio and revenue optimization opportunities, initiative tracking, new product development and Go-To Market strategies.
- Work closely with global & regional teams to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualization capabilities on large volumes of data in order to support analytics and reporting needs across products, markets and services.
- Translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables
- Create repeatable processes to support development of modeling and reporting
- Effectively use tools to manipulate large-scale databases, synthesizing data insights. Provide 1st level insights/conclusions/assessments and present findings via Tableau/PowerBI dashboards, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Apply quality control, data validation, and cleansing processes to new and existing data sources
All About You
- Experience in data management, data mining, data analytics, data reporting, data product development and quantitative analysis
- Financial Institution or a Payments experience a plus
- Experience presenting data findings in a readable and insight driven format. Experience building support decks.
- Advanced SQL coding
- Experience on Platforms/Environments: SQL Server, Microsoft BI Stack
- Experience on SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) will be an added advantage
- So, Experience in building data models a plus
- Also, Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo, PowerBI a plus
- Moreover, Experience with Hadoop environments, Python, R, WPS, a plus
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- In depth technical knowledge, drive and ability to learn new technologies
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Team player, excellent communication skills
- Must be able to interact with management, internal stakeholders and collect requirements
- Must be able to perform in a team, use judgment and operate under ambiguity
How to apply For then Mastercard Recruitment Drive 2021 for the Data Scientist?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Mastercard Off-campus drive 2021 by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here