Free Udemy Courses 2020:-
Learn to Master Data Visualization and perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) using Python, Matplotlib and Seaborn.
- Python Basic Syntax
- Highly skilled working with the Pandas Library – Loading Datasets and Manipulating Data in a Data Frame.
- It is recommended to start with the Level 1 and Level 2 of the “Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners” training program
Unleash the Power of ML
Machine Learningis one of the most exciting fields in the hi-tech industry, gaining momentum in various applications. Companies are looking for data scientists, data engineers, and ML experts to develop products, features, and projects that will help them unleash the power of machine learning. As a result, a data scientist is one of the top ten wanted jobs worldwide!
Who this course is for:
- Developers curious about Data Science projects
- Beginner Data Scientists
- AI Product Managers
- ML Engineers
- AI/ML Consultants
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) for any Dateset
- Visualise Data using a Variety of Charts Types
- Learn Matplotlib and Seaborn Fundamentals
- Creating Bar, Grouped Bar, Stacked Bar, Lollipop charts
- Creating Pie, Tree-map charts
- Creating Line, Area, Stacked Area charts
- Creating Histogram, Density, Box-and-Whisker, Swarm charts
- Creating Scatter, Correlogram, Heat-Map, Hexbin-Map charts
How to Enroll For This Course !
1. Sign Up on Udemy.com
2. Enroll Here : Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 3
3. Apply Coupon Code:FREE-LEVEL3
Important Note: Free Course coupon may expire soon.
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Join our Telegram Group – Daily Jobs Update||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group – 100% Free Online Courses||Click Here|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|