Free Udemy Courses 2020:-
Learn MySQL – For Beginners
Learn to Create Database Driven Web Applications using MySQL
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Basic Computer Skills
Students learn to integrate and administer MySQL databases as part of PHP web application development.
The course begins with an in-depth look into PhpMyAdmin to create, delete and modify databases. We also explore security considerations and user privileges.
Next, students learn to build connections to existing databases in PHP, and execute commands using several essential SQL statements.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers Interested in Learning to Create & Administer a MySQL Database using PHP
- Students interested in learning Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Students interested in Learning how to use PhpMyAdmin for Database Administration
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- MySQL Database Administration
- PhpMyAdmin Fundamentals
- MySQL Security and Root Superuser
- Create Tables
- Creating Users
- Modifying Database Privileges
How to Enroll For This Course !
1. Sign Up on Udemy.com
2. Enroll Here : Learn MySQL – For Beginners
3. Apply Coupon Code:YOUACCELGO4IT
Important Note: Free Course coupon may expire soon.