About the Company: Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Founded in 1977, Headquarters at Chelmford, Massachusetts in the United States with 5,000 Employees Worldwide. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000Ã‚Â® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Our blue-chip customer base – including more than half the Fortune 1000- is highly diverse and spread across the retail, hospitality, manufacturing, services, distribution, public sector, and healthcare industries
Company Name: Kronos
Official Website : www.kronos.com
Job Location: Noida
Experience Needed: 0 – 1Years
Degree Needed: BE/BTech Freshers
The duties of a Technical Support Engineer/ Application Support include responding to application alerts, solve simple application related issues, or escalate application related issues to product specialists in a 24X7 Internet and hosted applications services Network Operations Center.
- Responding to Application Alerts based on monitoring tools as first responder
- Review/assess technical situation and establish case priority/severity in accordance with the service level agreement
- Troubleshoot Application Alerts
- Handle Level 1 Escalations and adhere to escalation matrix
- Create shareable knowledge using knowledge base and knowledge methodology using tools provided
- Ensure operating standards are adhered to and updated as necessary
- Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies.
- Any Technical qualification in graduation/post graduation.
- BE/BTech Fresher (IT, CS) is preferred
- Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications.
- Familiarity with SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Sound analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts ( including weekends) supporting a 24×7 operation globally
How to Apply:
Apply Link:Click Here