KPMG Off Campus drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for KPMG company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023 | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore.
Job Details for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023
|Batch||2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
- Technical skills (not applicable for campus hires)
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
Skills Required for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Preferred Skills
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
Selection Process for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International.”), was established in September 1993. As members of a cohesive business unit, KPMG responds to a client service environment by leveraging the resources of a global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition.
KPMG Advisory professionals provide advice and assistance to enable companies, intermediaries and public sector bodies to mitigate risk, improve performance, and create value. KPMG firms provide a wide range of risk and financial advisory services that can help clients respond to immediate needs as well as put in place strategies for the longer term.
How to Apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023?
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply for KPMG Analyst Role :- Click Here|