KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for KPMG company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. KpMG Off Campus Drive 2022 | Any Graduate | Pune.
Job Details for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022:
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and its application on client delivery
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
Skills Required for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
Selection Process for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International.”), was established in September 1993. As members of a cohesive business unit, KPMG responds to a client service environment by leveraging the resources of a global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG Advisory professionals provide advice and assistance to enable companies, intermediaries and public sector bodies to mitigate risk, improve performance, and create value. KPMG firms provide a wide range of risk and financial advisory services that can help clients respond to immediate needs as well as put in place strategies for the longer term.
How to Apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022?
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply for KPMG Analyst Role :- Click Here|