About the Koch Global :
Koch Global Business Services is a global center for Koch Industries, Inc., the second-largest private company in the U.S. with estimated annual revenue as high as $100 billion, according to Forbes. Based in Bangalore, India, GBS serves as a hub for innovation supporting operations for Koch companies: Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Guardian, INVISTA, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, Koch Supply & Trading and Koch Business Solutions.
Koch Global off campus Drive Details :
|Company Name:||Koch Global|
|Batch:||2018- 2019/ Batch|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, IN|
|Experience Needed:||1-4 Yrs|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure the validity, correctness, completeness, and professional documents of accounting in the scheduled timetable.
- With supervision, to prepare and document journal entries such as bank, payroll and related reconciliation work; prepare quarterly financial packages and provide commentary as required.
- Support senior to run SAP month end reports for costing/inventory review.
- Assist the accounting manager with internal and external audit requests. Interact with internal and external auditors; provide clarification on those items requiring additional support.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- 1 to 4 years accounting experience in a multinational environment. GL accounting experience is a plus.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in General Accounting in SAP.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in Shared Service Center or Outsourced Delivery Operations.
- Functional expertise in Journal Entry processing – accruals, deferrals and prepayments
- Working knowledge of IC Accounting process, month-end closing cycle, P&L and Balance Sheet Review and related analysis of variances.
- Prior experience in Transitioning / migrating General Accounting Scope.
- Preparation of Tax and Management Packs, Footnotes, Statutory Returns
Skills & Abilities:
- Good coordination skill
- Strong ability at Excel and words. Expert skills in MS Office Suite specifically Excel and Word.
- Good master in communication for English
- Work with high volume in a systematic way
- With positive attitude, a team player
- Quick learner and Can work under pressure
- High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
- Ability to express ideas, opinion and analysis in a clear, coherent and logical manner.
- Understand and deliver on agreed SLA’s and KPI’s – highlight potential risks in advance and ensure all compliance and controls are being met.
- SAP Experience is a must.