About the Kaplan Test:
Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com/careers) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools, and businesses. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, the Test Prep Division offers preparation for more than 100 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school.
Kaplan Test Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Company Name:||Kaplan Test|
|Salary:||best in industry|
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building a scalable learning platform using modern development, deployment and monitoring technologies such as Node JS, Angular 6+, Docker, AWS, LogEntries, AppDynamics etc . We have full-stack teams, where designers, product managers, and engineers work closely to build products that delight our customers.
In this role you will:
- Work on fast-paced, agile engineering teams
- Design, prototype and build user interfaces & frameworks with a platform mindset
- Use and extend the Kaplan Test Prep design language and front-end component catalog called Higgs
- Write async code (callbacks, promises, async/await,observables) and publish/subscribe/event patterns.
- Collaborate with software engineers, QA engineers, UX and Design team and project managers
- Maintain high test coverage across unit, functional and integration test suites
- Conduct regular system deployments using our AWS-native continuous delivery pipeline
- Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Troubleshoot existing systems and applications
- Keep yourself up to date on latest web technologies and help drive innovation at Kaplan Test Prep
You must have:
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering)
- Understanding of API design and usage
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with light-weight and/or Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Web accessibility principles and techniques
- Interest in education and having a positive effect on learners
- Minimum 2 years of Software Development Experience.
How to Apply for Kaplan Test careers 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here