About the Company:
as an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
JPMorgan off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary:||Best in the industry|
Job Description :
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages:Core Technologies: Java , React, Maven, Spring, UNIX , Database (Oracle)
- Framework/Libraries – Bootstrap, React JS, Flyway , Spring Boot , Spring JDBC etc.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards;
- Knowledge in security vulnerability and ensuring the code is clean from security vulnerabilities
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Services call (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Design skills with knowledge of object modelling, database schemas and design patterns.
- Ability to solve complex problems and a proven track record of performance and delivery.
- Agile or other development techniques, gained in a Java development environment.
How to Apply :
Apply Link:Click Here