About the Company:
as an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
JPMorgan off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary:||Best in the industry|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Plan, implement and manage all facets of software application integration and development including staff, partners, projects, tools, methodologies, services and budget
- Establish roadmap/vision and make plans to implement the roadmap/vision
- Evaluate, select, and own a wide variety of technologies and tools
- Establish, advocate and enforce best practices in build and deploy processes
- Lead multiple software development teams internationally to develop applications, integrate applications, maintain legacy custom applications,and address issues and improve quality
- Hire supervise and mentor staff, encouraging professional development in order to retain a skilled team of IT professionals
- Assist in developing and managing a budget for technology, IT services, and personnel
- Stay informed on new or emerging trends and technologies that provide clear benefits to the organization, business partners, or customers
- Act as a strong advocate for the IT department and its initiatives
How to Apply for JPMorgan careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …