About the company :
As a member of the Infrastructure Engineering team, you’ll play a big part in designing the platforms, servers, and networks make it possible for us to provide service to our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe each and every day.
We’re looking for a Full Stack software engineer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
jp morganchase off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||jp morganchase|
|Position:||Digital Infrastructure Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
As a team, you and your peers will be responsible for driving results, collecting and analyzing monitoring data in test and production, and managing projects to completion. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team of engineers who shares your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access the best minds in the business—both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BTech/BE degree or equivalent experience
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages – at least one of PHP, Python, Ruby, Java
- Scripting experience in Shell/Perl/Python
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible/ Chef / Puppet
- Communicates with confidence to internal customers
- Strong interpersonal capabilities along with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks effectively
- GE off campus drive 2020|Software Engineering Specialist| BE/ B.Tech|Fresher
- APCO Worldwide off campus Recruitment 2020|Intern|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- ITOrizon off campus Recruitment 2020|DevOps Cloud Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Ravar Group off campus Recruitment 2020|Business Development Executive|Any IT/Marketing Graduate OR MBA|Fresher
- Eyeota off campus Recruitment 2020|Coordinator|B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree |Fresher
Consumer & Community Banking – Digital Technology at JPMorgan Chase & Co. is searching for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer. Candidates will work in a team environment to provide automated solutions for mundane and time consuming tasks to reduce the toil and improving productivity. They need to work closely with the Middleware team in identifying the pain areas and collaborate with them in applying the solutions.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
How to Apply for jp morganchase off campus drive Oct -2019:
Apply Link:Click Here