About the Company:
Josh Technology Group provides a rare opportunity to work on various new technologies & use them to innovate across different domains by transforming ideas into real life products. Some of the domains JTG is working in are as follows – Targeted Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, Energy Trading, Mentoring Platforms, Social Networking, Server Monitoring Tools, Retail Analytics, Automotive Insurance, Medical Insurance, Health / Lifestyle Products, Video Streaming / Analytics etc.
Josh Technology Group has a highly talented peer group that is very well respected in the technology world. We work in small scrum teams with a focus on fast iterations to deliver value. Our teams’ extensive design and engineering experience are critical to the quality of our work and our ability to deliver elegant, highly scalable solutions. We lay a very strong emphasis on quality mentorship & learning.
Company Name: Josh Technology
Company Website: www.joshtechnologygroup.com
Job Location: Gurgaon
Position: Software Developer
Salary: Rs 5.5 – 7 LPA
Date of Joining: Completion of the final semester examinations
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing: 2018 Batch
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology)/MCA
Selection Process :
- Online Test, Automata (Machine based programming)
- Written Test (pen & paper)
- Face to Face technical interview rounds
Candidates having familiarity with following technologies/tools will be given a preference:
- Java / Ruby / Django
- Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails
- UI Frameworks / Technologies – HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo
- Tools: Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven
- Databases: PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB
Job Description :
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self-starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
How To Apply:
Through Amcat: Click Here
Through Elitmus: Click Here