The space research activities were initiated in our country during the early 1960’s, when applications using satellites were in experimental stages even in the United States. With the live transmission of Tokyo Olympic Games across the Pacific by the American Satellite ‘Syncom-3’ demonstrating the power of communication satellites, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, the founding father of Indian space programme, quickly recognized the benefits of space technologies for India.
Name of Post: ISRO Scientist and Medical Officer
Vacancy Details Total : 78 Post
- General /OBC/EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at E Challan Mode or Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum : 35 Years
- Maximum Age : NA for Medical Officer Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’||19||PHD Degree in Related Trade. For More Details Read the Notification|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’||59||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / M.SC Degree Post Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
|Medical Officer SD/SC||02||MBBS / MD Degree in Any Recognized University in India.|
SELECTION PROCESS :
Based on the online bio-data, initial screening / written test will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for interview. The Centre may adopt the method of conducting written test for initial screening or may directly shortlist the candidates for interview by fixing a higher cut-off percentage of marks scored in the essential qualification advertised.
Candidates called for Written Test / interview will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi also. Please note that the qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test / interview / selection.
If written test is opted for preliminary screening, the written test score will not reflect in the final selection process. The final selection will be based on performance of candidates in the interview only
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 | PO Scale I | Any Graduate | Last Date: 18 Jan
- SBI Recruitment 2020 | Junior Associate | Any Graduate | Last Date: 26 Jan 2020
- FACT Recruitment 2020 | BE/B.Tech|Management Trainee / Senior Manager / Technician |Last Date: 22 Jan 2020
- NBCC Recruitment 2020 | BE/B.Tech| Management Trainee/ Chief General Manager/ Senior Executive Director | Last Date: 28 Jan 2020
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for Chief Technology Officer | BE/B.Tech/MCA | Last Date: 13 Jan 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 For Assistant | Any Graduate | Last Date: 16 Jan 2020
- ISRO Recruitment 2020 | Scientist and Medical Officer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / M.SC | Last Date: 3 Jan 2020
- Application Begin : 20/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/01/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 03/01/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
How to Apply:
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|