About the Company
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA off campus drive Details 2020:
|Degree Needed:||B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
• Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems with guidance from senior staff.
• Program, test, and document databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures with guidance from senior staff.
• Program database manipulation and transfers of data for internal and external clients with guidance from senior staff.
• Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
• Meet objectives as assigned and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.