Intellisoft Off Campus Drive | 2017 Batch | March 2018 | Noida
About the Company:
Intellisoft Technologies commenced its journey way back in 2006 as Intellisoft Services until it was rechristened in 2014. Three colleagues with a vision to run and build something of and on their own joined hands to set up this venture. We started off with just a single developer sharing space with another start-up healthcare BPO firm we founded. However our progress has been quite steady ever since with a gradual and selective addition of customers, which then metamorphosed into healthy business alliances and ventures over the last few years. As of today, we take pride in running our operations from a very spacious, uniquely designed office in Noida housing a team of fifty highly spirited software professionals.
Our Logo incorporates our three core values, scripted on the three sides. This TRINITY of our value system demonstrates a meticulous balance between the three where each element at no stage supersedes the other.
Integrity reflects our intent in handling our business transaction. There is always a high degree of transparency in our business transaction – we don’t believe in business of fine print. We do find this value quite challenging to follow on some occasions, but in our decade-long experience we have realized that retaining our values has a much greater worth compared to executing a fabricated deal.
Company Name: Intellisoft Technologies
Company Website: www.intellisofttechnologies.com
Job Location: Noida
Position: Junior Software Test Engineer
Salary: ₹ 2,60,000
Experience required: Fresher
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT) / MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH Score
Candidate must have
- Good Knowledge, JIRA, web service testing & Confluence.
- Good Knowledge in Application Lifecycle Management
- Have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
- Should have Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
- Working knowledge on SQL.
- Good working knowledge on Agile methodology and process.
- Good communication skill
- Transparency and integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- confident & Energetic
- Developing manual test scripts.
- Executing automated and manual test cases.
- Responsible to tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Generating reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
- Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge on Automation using Selenium.
As a Junior Software Test Engineer (Manual and automated) will be involved in manual testing of web based application and Web Services.