About the Company:
You know us best for our processors, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth. With more than 100, 000 employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120, Intels products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Our innovations are bringing sight, touch, depth- perception and the ability to communicate to devices, objects and spaces to make them smart and connected.
Intel off campus drive Details 2020:
|Experience Needed:||1-3 Years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- MS or PhD in Electrical/ Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant engineering discipline
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of computer networking and systems architecture
- 1 -3 year of experience in computer networking and/or other systems related research
- Experience in programming on Intel architecture, performance profiling and characterization and architecture specific optimizations
- Participation in teams conducting world-class systems research, published in top-tier peer-reviewed conferences.
The Networking Platforms Lab (NPL) in Intel Labs is an innovative research group that works closely with Intel product groups, industry partners and academic communities to drive technology advancements and business impacts. The NPL team researches and prototypes advanced system architecture for Software Define Networking, Network Function Virtualization, Cloud Native and Service Mesh, Deep Neural Networks, and Distributed Machine Learning.
We are looking for highly motivated research scientist with a passion to conduct new exciting research to develop scalable and distributed system architecture leveraging latest Intel platform features, and collaborate with other researchers and architects to bring advanced networking system designs to life. In this position, you will be responsible for conceiving, researching, and prototyping new networking algorithms and frameworks, and develop relevant software and hardware technologies with the goal of converting these into products and fueling Intel’s growth.
How to Apply for Intel off campus drive jan-2020:
Apply Link: Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Best Book to Learn Android App Development For Beginners
- Best Data Science Books for Beginners and Advanced
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners
- Best C++ Programming Books for Beginners
- Best Books to Learn Python for Beginners and Experts
- Best Books to Learn Java for Beginners and Experts