About the Company:
You know us best for our processors, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth. With more than 100, 000 employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120, Intels products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Our innovations are bringing sight, touch, depth- perception and the ability to communicate to devices, objects and spaces to make them smart and connected.
Intel off campus drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Embeded Software Development Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0-0 Years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Embedded Software Development Engineer focusing on developing drivers and middleware in Linux OS. Candidate will be responsible to develop and validate functionality in a complex system level environment. Key responsibilities include:
– End-to-end development responsibility – Designs, develops, debugs & tests on the target system. Primary development happens in Linux.
– Adaptable to work across both low level drivers like DMA, I2C etc and middleware logical layers. Able to troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers issue.
– On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
– High involvement in system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
– Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
– Manage various stake holders on deliverable to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Capgemini off campus drive| Tech Support Analyst| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- Dell off campus Recruitment 2020|Technical Support| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BSc/Msc/Any Degree|Gurgaon
- Vestas Off Campus Recruitment | Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers
- HackerEarth off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- Snaphunt Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Freshers
- Amazon off campus drive 2020| SDE |B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Freshers
- Dassault Systèmes off campus Recruitment | Advanced C++ Developer|BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|Fresher
- Siemens off campus drive 2020|Software Developer| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- LENSKART off campus drive|Backened Developer|B.E/B.Tech|Faridabad
- Qualcomm off campus drive|Test Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|2018/2019 Batch
- Tech Mahindra off campus drive|Associate Software Engineer| BE/B.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- HP off campus 2020|Software Engineer Roboticsn |B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
– Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
– Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
– Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
– Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
– Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
– Exposure to build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
-Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.
How to Apply for Intel off campus drive jan-2020:
Apply Link: Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Best Book to Learn Android App Development For Beginners
- Best Data Science Books for Beginners and Advanced
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners
- Best C++ Programming Books for Beginners
- Best Books to Learn Python for Beginners and Experts
- Best Books to Learn Java for Beginners and Experts