About the Company:-
Intel India has invited online applications for the post of Software Development Engineer Intern- Analytics In Bangalore. Candidates from 2019/2020 Batch in BE/BTech (CS/EC/EE) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Intel off campus drive Details 2019 :
|Experience Needed:||0 – 0 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
The role is for a software engineer to be part of Enterprise analytics team. As part of this role, the engineer will deliver Analytics solutions built on Hadoop framework and utilizing BI/Analytics tools from Microsoft, Salesforce etc.
- SysIntelli off campus drive |Trainee Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Capgemini off campus drive |B.Sc/BCA/BCS|Fresher
- 10XBiz off campus drive |Software Developer|B.Tech/B.E/ BCA/MCA|Fresher
- Precision Techserve off campus drive |Customer Support Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Visteon off campus drive |Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree in Computer Science or Related area
- Demonstrated aptitude through course electives and/or projects in Data/Analytics domain
- Demonstrated good design acumen as well as programming skills in Analytics (scripting languages, SQL, any 1 programming language)
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, understanding data architecture and automation orientation
- Ability to work with a broad peer group
- Self-organizing ability and fast learner .
- Solid knowledge on computer architecture, operating system, data structure & algorithm, and distributed systems.
- Familiar with Open Source software development model and process.
- Knowledge of JAVA and multi threaded applications is a plus
- Knowledge of AI/ML tools
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Team work and collaboration spirit.
- Passion to learn new technologies
How to Apply for Intel off campus drive Novemebr 2019:
Apply Link:Click Here