About the Company:
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Company Name: Intel
Company Website: https://www.intel.in
Position: Software Developer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary Details: Best In Industry
Intel Client Computing Group(CCG) enabling WWAN for various windows client products. PSE WWAN host software development/validation team looking for talented engineers who can learn and contribute to the development and validation of WWAN host software to enable 4G modem on Intel client platforms.
- Student pursuing Mtech or M.S in Computer Engineering or Communication Engineering
- Strong understanding of Computer system architecture (CPU, PCH, Memory subsystem, IO components)and system software & hardware interactions.
- Strong understanding of Microprocessor & interface (PCIe, Ethernet, Memory) standards/protocols is required.
- Understanding of Operating System, System software, drivers, firmwares and interactions is required.
- Proficient programming and debug/trouble shooting skills in system level software development. Proficient in C, C++, Python, assembly languages required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good communication skills and mindset of team work
- Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here