About the Company
You know us best for our processors, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth. With more than 100, 000 employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120, Intels products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Our innovations are bringing sight, touch, depth- perception and the ability to communicate to devices, objects and spaces to make them smart and connected.
Intel off campus drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Batch:||2019- 2020 Batch|
|Experience Needed:||0-1 Years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- This is an exciting role in a new team in Intel India.
- The Programmable Software Engineering team delivers cutting-edge tools for Intel FPGA technology.
- The Programmable Firmware and Software teams are looking for SW engineers to join our team.
- As a Technical intern, you will be working as part of the Programmable SW Engineering team in India.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science with Embedded Software specialization
- Excellent academic with Core expertise on low-level software/firmware design, development & coding
- Excellent Programming, Design & Coding Skills in C using complex data structure and algorithms
- Excellent programming and scripting skills (C, C++, Perl, Python, Tcl, etc.)
- Academic Exposure in the domain of BIOS, Security, storage, Serial high speed interface
- Academic Exposure in hardware micro-controller, micro-architecture and RTOS embedded concepts
- Academic Exposure in SW/FW interface design and deep insight into the hardware internals
- Academic Exposure in ARM, DSP low level embedded software programming including HW configuration, state machine design with timing constraints
- Proactive, self-motivated and quick learner
- Excellent team player and great communication
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera’s industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel’s world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency.
PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
How to Apply:
Apply Link-Click Here