About the Intel:
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley.
Intel off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Undergraduate Intern Technical|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
This is a 6-month internship position in Intel’s Silicon and Systems Prototyping Lab. The candidate will be contributing to Intel’s Probabilistic Computing Algorithmic and Silicon Research. The focus will be on explicit representation of uncertainties via probability distributions. Activities include Research and Development of Next Gen AI Architectures including multi-model fusion, out-of-distribution, adversarial detection, continual learning system and trustable/transparent AI system research. The research will also involve profiling for HW development of a probabilistic computing platform.
Must possess the below minimum qualifications to be considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- At least 6+ months of work or educational experience in the following areas:
- Digital design and RTL development experience
- Coursework in probability and statistics
- Knowledge if vision algorithms
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in hardware acceleration of Neural Networks
- Deep Bayesian variational inference
- Bayesian Computation for Scene Understanding
How to Apply for Intel careers 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here