About the Company
InMobi is an Indian global provider of enterprise platforms for marketers. The platform enables consumers to discover new products and services by providing contextual, relevant, and curated recommendations on mobile apps and devices.
InMobi off campus drive Detail
|Experience Needed:||0 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Own all reporting and analytical processes around Demand delivery & sales
- Create regular Market reports highlighting top markets, pubs and advertisers and providing recommendations
- Further develop these relationships, and work to create and capture new opportunities for and from these advertisers
- Work cross functionally to meet advertiser needs.
- Convey core advertiser needs and the impact/value of meeting those needs.
- Create advertiser insights framework, and work to develop and share these insights.
- Develop and manage revenue forecasts, along with the Sales team.
- Work in conjunction with the advertising sales team to ensure strong matching between supply and demand, and where misaligned, work directly with publisher teams to improve alignment.
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to support overall business development efforts – from lead management to launch pipeline to any open advertiser needs.
What Do We Require Of You
Education: MBA preferred
Language: Proficiency in English
Industry Type: Online/Digital Media or Internet Business Functional Area: Business Development
- Passion for technology and advertising
- Willingness to learn and put in the hard work required to become an expert in the area
- Proven ability to solve problems, proactively creating solutions to exceed goals.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding in teamwork with organizational and interpersonal skills. With tremendous attention to detail.
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment; exceptionally comfortable with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information.
- Creative, analytical thinker and fast learner