About the Company: At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
company Name: Ingersoll Rand
Company Website: www.ingersollrand.co.in
Position: Graduate/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee (
Job Location: Bangalore
The Engineer Trainee role is a member of the Engineering & Technology group within Ingersoll Rand’s Corporate Framework. The position reports to the Manager roles. This role supports the development and implementation of a various projects as defined by the SBU engineering groups to IRETC-India. This role is responsible for working directly across multiple teams, management levels, disciplines, technologist, and business groups to enable IRETC deliver the project as per agreed deliverables.
- Perform the tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Come up with various innovative ideas based on IR Business
- Work as a team
- Have good communication skills in writing, oration and presentation to large groups.
- Have good inter-personal skills
- Prepare detailed written analyses of incidents with root cause, containment, and remediation/prevention recommendations.
- Documentation according to IRPDP process.
- Get to know-how the Domain and system knowledge as early as possible.
- Complete all the assigned projects including stretch projects per agreed deliverables.
- Prepare Weekly Reports, Daily Reports and any other reporting as appropriate and required.
- Understand the requirements and perform various SDLC activities like design, development and testing. The Trainee will design and develop software for new products and enhance existing products
- B.S./BE/B TECH/ME/MTECH degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant field with greater than 70% or 7 CGPA cumulative.
- Basic knowledge of corporate experience desirable.
- Good Knowledge of MS-Office
- Excellent knowledge of Major Course of Stream in which Engineering is done.
- Any Certifications is desirable.
Key Competencies: We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
How to Apply:
Apply Link:Click Here